Are you developing websites, an interactive media company or advertising agency, then the Printfection Platform is just right for you.
The powerful set of tools and API in the Printfection Platform give you the ability to build the tools and applications to leverage Printfections print on demand services from right within the website that you create.
The Printfection API has been designed for developers. That means that you have access to a powerful set of tools that give you the power to create your own print on demand applications. The possibilities are endless, but here's a few to get you started:
- Integrate physical products into your existing web or desktop application
- Build widgets for blogs, social networks, and more… featuring your (or other people’s) products
- Send products to Google Base, Amazon, eBay, or other third parties for marketing purposes
- Display your (or other people’s) Printfection products in your own website or e-commerce software
- Sell store building software to tens of thousands existing Printfection store owners
- Create your own custom printing website - letting us handle the fulfillment, billing, and custom service
The online world is a highly competitive place. Your clients are looking to you to give them an edge. Whether you are building them on online presence, launching a new product or helping them with a re brand, including custom printed merchandise and apparel sales in your proposal will give you the edge over your competition.
Tshirts have long been an important part of popular culture, so your clients benefit massively by building their brand and potentially making a profit at the same time. You can create unique branding opportunities for your clients:
- Your client's customers could design their own custom advert or poster and then get it printed on their own shirt.
- Your client can test the appeal of a new brand or slogan without needing to pre print hundreds of shirts in advance. Print it on demand through the Printfection Platform.
- Nostalgia is big these days. You could offer your clients the ability to have past adverts and campaigns available on merchandise and apparel, again without the huge investment and complex supply chains.
- Use the Printfection Platform for easy fulfillment of competition prizes and giveaways,